Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If you want to have really bizarre dreams, forget Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon". Try Miles Davis instead; anything from "Bitches Brew" will do (hey, that rhymed!). Now there is an album that will make your head spin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUVXMWOWaS8
This song is 20 minutes long. I dare you to listen to the whole thing without wanting to shoot yourself.


I had clinical this morning which went pretty well. My patient was a 61 year old woman with MS. She needed pretty much total care (feeding, bathing, etc) but she was one of the most easy going patients I've had, so she was a breeze to work with. I also found out that my off floor experience in a few weeks will be in the OR. I am beyond excited; one of my classmates went today and I was super jealous while she was explaining to me the details of the surgery. I will most certainly post details (gruesome and all) when I end up going.

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment